We'll go over all the details of CUET 2022 in this article. We'll walk you through the process of applying. In addition to this, you will be given information on all the application deadlines. Not only that, but we'll make sure you know exactly what it takes to be considered. To go along with this, we'll let you know how much the application will cost. Make sure you finish reading this whole piece National Testing Agency has begun accepting applications for this position in an online format. You may accomplish this from the comfort of your own home by visiting the official website. Applications for this position will be accepted online starting on April 6th, 2022. For which the deadline has been set as the 6th of May in the year 2022. The website for which the application was developed will be shut down. This application will be organized on a national level by a national committee. Therefore, you may submit an application from any state in India.
Visit the official website for more information. nta.nic.in. To begin the application process, click on the 'application procedure' link. Please enter your information and submit credentials.
Procedures to Follow for a New Registration
"New Registration" is the first step.
For a new registration for the CUET (UG) -2022 exam, click the "Register" button. Portal for CUET (UG) 2022: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in
Step 2: Instructions and Procedure for Online Application Form Submission Before applying for the CUET (UG) 2022 exam, please read the Information Bulletin carefully.
Step 3: Fill out the registration form
3.1 Personal Information
The applicant must fill out their personal information as well as additional information.
3.2 Current Location
The applicant must fill in the current address information.
3.3 Select a Password
The password must be chosen by the applicant.
3.4 Pin of Security
The applicant must fill out the security pin and submit the needed information in order to register.
Step 4: Take a look at the personal information.
The applicant can review and verify their personal information before proceeding to the next step by clicking the "submit and send OTP to mobile" option.
- By clicking on the "Modify Registration Details" option, the applicant can also edit the details (if necessary).
Step 5: OTP Verification
- The OTP verification process must be completed by each applicant.
- The OTP will be sent to the Applicant's registered mobile number/email address.
- After successfully verifying the OTP on their registered mobile number/email id, the applicant will receive an Application form number.
- It is recommended that applicants write down the application form number for future reference.
Step 6th: Login
- Applicant can login using the application form number and password after successful OTP verification.
- By pressing the "Continue Application Form" option, applicants who have already signed in can continue the application form process.
6.1 Form Status is a complete joke
6.2 Account Actions Quick Links